"Love to Cycle" in Rimini
Fun and free campaign for Rimini's commuters
Everyone is invited to cycle in Rimini's "Love to Cycle". The campaign organised as part of the EU Bike2Work -project invites participants to take up the challenge to leave the car at home and cycle to work.
All work places in Rimini, whether they are large and small, were invited to participate in this fun and free program that aims to encourage co-workers to experience first-hand the joys and benefits of riding a bike to work. There are lots of fantastic resources and prizes available to motivate the teams to compete with each other; from tips to trips to support the cycle journey. You can even win a a trip for two to New Zealand!
How does it work?
- Register your team on the campaign website for free
- Cycling, anytime, anywhere for at least 10 minutes and record your journy on the website
- Invite your friends and co-workers to the challenge.
- Reward yourself and make your friends win great prizes!
- N. of participants 627
- N. of participating team 64
- N. of
participating companies 64
- N. of Km cycled 93.421
- N. of hours cycled: 6.228
This Campaign was organised within the Bike2Work Project with the support of the IEE Programme.